Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer
The Finance Department consists of three positions: Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer; Jr. Accountant - Accounts Payable/Purchasing; and Payroll/HR Administrator.
The primary responsibilities of the Finance Department are:
· Overall custodianship of the Authority’s financial assets.
· Annual budget preparation
· Coordination of annual audit
· Banking and Investments
· Financial statement preparation
· Financial reports as required by the Board
· Financial record keeping
· Routine purchasing
· Purchase Orders/Vouchers processing
· Accounts Payable/Check processing
· Payroll preparation including tax preparation and reporting
· Coordination of employee benefits, including medical, dental, pension as well as voluntary and statutory deductions.
· Worker’s compensation, temporary disability and Family Medical Leave
· Miscellaneous billing and collections
· Open Public Record requests
· Record retention